Write something here but it is just not happening :-( but today I have resolved to write something so lemme try my trusted method in such times...let me shoot bullets!!!
- Finally it is Friday!!! This 9 hours a day is taking its toll. By 9 PM I am so sleepy that I can sleep while sitting but the sleeping happens much later. The only thing that keeps me going is this mini chant, "Saturday Off ke liye kuch bhi karega"
- The weather is so bloody hot that it is not fair!!!
- That day while I & Hubby were talking about the Amethi seat I said, "Rahul Gandhi might win, you never know" at precisely that point the brat followed me and said, "Pappu Nahin Jeetega". It took me a minute to realise what he was saying and then I was ROFL!!! Who told him about Pappu?? Of Course me!! Ask him India Ka Pappu kaun hai and pat the reply will come!
- That brings me onto the topic of Elections. The atmosphere in my office is quite charged up and we keep talking about elections. It is interesting.
- I have been trying my level best to get my name included in the voting list. I have been running around to get my family's name included in it and after all the mehnat you know what? Just My FIL & My Hubby's name appears in the list. But I am not leaving it...I will vote this year. One way or the other!!
- My reading has been very sporadic this year and I am not loving it.
- I am perennially sleep deprived so much that I have to catch some winks at work. Ok! Don't stare! happens to the best of us.
- MH370 tragedy is so sad no!! God know when will the mystery be solved. Though they are saying that they might be very close to the black box but well, with so many false leads I will have to see it to believe it.
- I want to comment in all blog posts but keeping track with the A To Z posts is something that I am unable to manage! So sorry friends I do read you but commenting is not happening the way it should be.
The above points were written 2 hrs back and I was planning to write more but I have now realised that either now or never!!!
So here you go I click on Publish!!!
Do tell me how have you been!